poi-user mailing list archives

From David Fisher <dfis...@jmlafferty.com>
Subject Re: RichTextRun.setText works great but can't keep the same character style
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 22:36:36 GMT
You are the edge of what POI can do. It may be a bug or it may a
request for enhancement. HSLF support is fairly strong for reading and
writing, but not yet strong for editing. Yegor can fill you in on
details, but you'll likely need to wait until tomorrow for his response.

If you are interested in trying to fix this yourself he can give you
guidance.

Regards,
Dave