poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: POI (Excel) usage questions.
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:50:34 GMT

That is probably a good idea because there are bound to be people on the list
that have had problems with page breaks before.

Will keep my eye on the new thread as I am almost certain to learn
something. As for the help, you are welcome; never do like the idea of
watching people trying to tackle problems if I am able to offer any help at
all, karma and all that I suppose.

Yours

Mark B