poi-user mailing list archives

From Swati Phulari <swatiphul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: parsing both .xls and .xlsx files
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:34:10 GMT
Nick Burch <nick <at> torchbox.com> writes:

> You almost certainly have more than one version of poi on your classpath.
>
> Nick

thanks nick, It solved my problem. I can successfully parse xlsx files now. but
when i try for parsing .xls file it gives me following error:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: isCellDateFormatted

code is:
case HSSFCell.CELL_TYPE_NUMERIC:
if (HSSFDateUtil.isCellDateFormatted(cell)== true){
	Date value2 = cell.getDateCellValue();							cols.add(value2);
}
else {
//else part