poi-user mailing list archives

From "Frank Prins" <Frank.Pr...@copernicus.nl>
Subject RE: Number Formatting in HSSF
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 07:17:29 GMT
Hey Mark,

Don't be worried, it all seems to work, at least enough to go on... One
thing I do not understand, is what you mean with getting the value as a
double, and then formatting it?
The formatCellValue works on the cell itself, not on a double as far as
I know?
Anyay, the code as printed in my last comment seem to work.

Thanks again for your time, regards,
frank