poi-user mailing list archives

From noobguru <noobg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting Date object in Excel File
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 20:39:47 GMT

Hey,

  My recommendation would have a method called setCellValue(Date d, TimeZone
tz)
which creates a GregorianCalendar with the timezone given. Then the date set
in the timezone would be exactly what I want it.

   The setCellValue(Date date) method as it is right now already creates a
GregorianCalendar (but it creates it with the default time zone) -- why
can't we make this configurable to what the user wants?

noobguru