poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Formula value contains a link - not reading properly
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:02:18 GMT

The first thing that springs to mind could be character encodings? Secondly,
it could be that you are encoutering problems with forbidden characters in
file or folder names - I know that the [ and ] characters are disallowed in
Windows for example - though why this would cause what you are seeing I do
not know. Finally, have you tried calling the getStringCellValue() method
just to see what that returns? I know that you are dealing with a formula
cell but it would be interesting to see what the outcome is.

Aside from that, I am stumped, sorry.