poi-user mailing list archives

From BS...@dkintl.com
Subject In version 3.2 what replaced HSSFRegionUtil
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 22:10:37 GMT

I am currently using version 3.1 and want to upgrade to 3.2.

I see that Region has been deprecated and replaced with CellRangeAddress.

I was using the Region and HSSFRegionUtil to add borders to a range of
cells.

Is there a replacement for thisHSSFRegionUtil or do I have to manually add
the borders to all the cells in the range

Please consider the environment before printing this email! The Donna Karan Company LLC DISCLAIMER:
  This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential information.
   If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this information
or dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.    If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and delete the original message.    Thank you.