poi-user mailing list archives

From "Pierre Lavignotte" <pierre.lavigno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UnknownRecord prevents to add DataValidation
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 20:56:21 GMT
Nick, Josh,

Unfortunately I don't have time to work on that, but I'll try to help.

The file has been produced with Excel 2003.
I was able to go through this issue by Copy/Paste Values from this workbook
to a new one.

I'll try to get this workbook and remove all confidential data to upload it
to bugzilla.

Regards / Cordialement,
Pierre Lavignotte
Ingénieur Conception & Développement