poi-user mailing list archives

From David Fisher <dfis...@jmlafferty.com>
Subject Re: Getting book from sheet, sheet from row, etc.
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:46:13 GMT
Your idea makes sense to me, but there can be good reasons why these
have not been exposed. Memory consumption is extreme and keeping one
of these references could cause huge memory leaks.

You should ask questions about contributions on the developer list. I
have forwarded your request onto that list.

You should develop using the latest svn. We are considering a 3.5
release about the beginning of February although that is not certain.
We hope to fix a lot of bugs by then.

Regards,
Dave