poi-user mailing list archives

From noobguru <noobg...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: reading excel - can I get column format?
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2008 16:23:17 GMT

Well the problem is, the requirement for my template is to have no data. I
just have column formattings. So the difference is that when you have data
it recognizes the formattings, but when you don't have data it doesn't have
anything. I can't get any kind of formatting for the cells when it doesn't
have any data.