poi-user mailing list archives

From Hardie82 <thomas.harttha...@yahoo.de>
Subject full external reference
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 15:48:47 GMT

Hi at all. I have the following question: is it possible to get the full
external reference from a formula-cell? Some formula-cells of my sheet
contain external reference like
"='D:\Projekte\HSH.(ExelChecker)\Beispieldateien\[Automatische_Prozesse.xls]Sysdaten'!$B$4"
but when I use the function getCellFormula() the result is "Tabelle3!$B$4".
Sysdaten is the third sheet in Automatische_Prozesse.xls. But I need the
complete reference. Is there any way the get this? Or is there an athor
method I should use?

Regards
Hardie82