poi-user mailing list archives

From "Kononovich, Michael" <michael_kononov...@mcgraw-hill.com>
Subject Does POI have plans on supporting something like ComputeStatistics() in POIDocument
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 18:25:21 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering how can we recalculate SummaryInformation in HWPF, and
did not find anything.
If it wasn't my misunderstanding, please let me know if anybody's aware
of any plans to implement something like ComputeStatistics() in the
future.
One example why we may be interested is this: Microsoft Word document
does not seem to store pages count in the properties. How would we
calculate this value?

Thanks and regards,

Michael.

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a
confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer. The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. reserves
the right, subject to applicable local law, to monitor and review the content of any electronic
message or information sent to or from McGraw-Hill employee e-mail addresses without informing
the sender or recipient of the message.