poi-user mailing list archives

From Huffie Huff <huf...@hotmail.com>
Subject HSLF with PPT2003 & PPT2007
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 09:48:27 GMT

Hi,
   Recently I wrote an app creating tables in PPT slide and everything looks fine in PPT2003.
However, when the file was opened with PPT2007 it seems that the column width, row height
are incorrect. Anyone has experienced this? Next, I decided to try generate the slide with
table into an image using the following codes
        BufferedImage img = new BufferedImage(slide.getSlideShow().getPageSize().width, slide.getSlideShow().getPageSize().height,
BufferedImage.TYPE_INT_RGB);
        Graphics2D graphics = img.createGraphics();
        graphics.setPaint(Color.white);
        graphics.fill(new Rectangle2D.Float(0, 0, slide.getSlideShow().getPageSize().width,
slide.getSlideShow().getPageSize().height));
        slide.draw(graphics);  <---Exception line
I got Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.poi.ddf.EscherOptRecord
. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

Join the Fantasy Football club and win cash prizes here!
http://fantasyfootball.sg.msn.com