poi-user mailing list archives

From Chenghao Situ <situcheng...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject 回复: Re: How to find cell by name in excel?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:34:48 GMT
Hi,

  It works.
  Atfer I get the HSSFName, I can invoke its getReference() method.
  It will return a string like "Sheet1!$A$1", then I can parse it to get the Cell.
  Thanks very much!

Pierre Lavignotte <pierre.lavignotte@gmail.com> 写道:
  Hi,

I guess a named cell is the same as a name area.

I browse my named areas like this :

int nameCount = workbook.getNumberOfNames();

for(int nameIndex=0; nameIndex
HSSFName name = workbook.getNameAt(nameIndex);

}

By I can't see how to get the cell itself, so I may be wrong...

Pierre

2008/10/21 Chenghao Situ

--
Cordialement,