poi-user mailing list archives

From "Pierre Lavignotte" <pierre.lavigno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to find cell by name in excel?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:29:26 GMT
Hi,

I guess a named cell is the same as a name area.

I browse my named areas like this :

int nameCount = workbook.getNumberOfNames();

for(int nameIndex=0; nameIndex<nameCount; nameIndex++) {

            HSSFName name = workbook.getNameAt(nameIndex);

}

By I can't see how to get the cell itself, so I may be wrong...

Pierre

--
Cordialement,
Pierre Lavignotte