poi-user mailing list archives

From Muninder Reddy <mmuduga...@indiatimes.com>
Subject Unable to read downloaded excel file
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:36:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm very thankful to the team. You made it very simple reading an excel file. In my project,
I had to read an excel file which is downloaded from the net. In the beginning it was working.
But from last week, we are getting "The supplied POIFSFileSystem contained neither a 'Workbook'
entry, for a 'WORKBOOK' entry. Is it really an excel file?");". It happens only with downloaded
excel files. Please suggest if there is an known issue with this. Thanks for your all help.

Thanks,
Muni

--
Will the all new Indica Vista zip ahead of the Suzuki Swift? Read the expert review on Zigwheels.com
http://zigwheels.com/b2cam/reviewsDetails.action?name=Ro11_20080829&path=/INDT/Reviews/Ro11_20080829&page=1&pagecount=9