poi-user mailing list archives

From "Pierre Lavignotte" <pierre.lavigno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: query regarding HSSFDataValidation
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 15:22:27 GMT
Hi,

Here is a patch file for my update in HSSFSheet.java.
I used POI 3.1 FINAL source.

Changes are :
- Added the NamePtg support in the HSSFDataValidation formula,
- Replaced the deprecated calls to FormulaParser.parse(String formula)
by static method FormulaParser.parse(String formula, HSSFWorkbook
workbook),
- Created new method getDVRecords() so you can get the existing
DataValidation Records and extend them to other cells.

Pierre