poi-user mailing list archives

From Hardie82 <thomas.harttha...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: IndexBound-Exception by FormulaCell-Evaluation
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:22:26 GMT

I don't know how many sheets the external file has because i didn't get the
file :(. But how can i save the problem? Could i check wether the formula is
a reference or not? In that case, i could ignore the evaluate and get the
next formula cell. I only want to get the message if it contains an error or
not.