poi-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Andrews <pythonadd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: merge worksheets from mutiple xls files
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:58:09 GMT
I have searched the archive and found this;

http://jxls.cvs.sourceforge.net/jxls/jxls/src/java/org/jxls/util/Util.java?view=markup

Do not know if it is exactly what you require and I have not tested it my self but it may
be worth a look.

Otherwise, as another poster has suggested, you will have to code your own method that copies
across the cells one by one from one sheet to another.

--- On Tue, 8/26/08, Suyash Jape <suyash.jape@tcs.com> wrote:
From: Suyash Jape <suyash.jape@tcs.com>
Subject: Re: merge worksheets from mutiple xls files
To: "POI Users List" <user@poi.apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 8:41 PM

As far as i have searched, you may have to copy the cells row wise for
each sheet into the target workbook.
There doesnt seem to be a copy sheet function for the workbook.

Regards
Suyash

gliao <gliao2000@gmail.com>
27-08-2008 01:05
Please respond to
"POI Users List" <user@poi.apache.org>

user@poi.apache.org
cc

Subject
merge worksheets from mutiple xls files

I want to merge worksheets from multiple xls files into a single workbook
with all those sheets. I can't find POI API to implement that. Any
suggestion? Thanks.