poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: hslf: formatting a presentation
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 21:43:55 GMT
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008, Nick Burch wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Jul 2008, Felix Kalka wrote:
>> All three ending in "java.lang.RuntimeException: Creation support for
>> Current User Atom not complete".
>
> You might want to take a copy of a CurrentUserAtom, and re-use that
> every time.

Or do an svn checkout, as I've just added support for creating new
CurrentUserAtoms :)

Also, it's probably worth you reading pages 39-43 of the june 2008 edition
of the ppt file spec from microsoft. The docs on the poi site are probably
easier to get your head around, but the microsoft ones go into the full
detail, and I really wish we'd had them when we started on hslf!

Nick