poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: Exception : Extern sheet is part of LinkTable
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 08:43:29 GMT
On Tue, 8 Jul 2008, Remi Moretti wrote:
> Could you explain me in a few words what is a SupBookRecord and how to
> add it to my file ?

You'd need to check the microsoft binary file format docs for quite a bit
of that:

I only know this because I hit the same issue when working on
hssf.eventusermodel.EventWorkbookBuilder . You might find it worth
checking that, but basically when generating your file by hand, you need
to ensure you add a SupBookRecord before your ExternSheetRecords. Excel,
OpenOffice and POI HSSF UserModel all handle this for you.