poi-user mailing list archives

From Remi Moretti <remi.more...@amadeus.com>
Subject Re: Exception : Extern sheet is part of LinkTable
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 07:37:32 GMT
Hello,
Could you explain me in a few words what is a SupBookRecord and how to add
it to my file ?
I add that this problem didn't occur with version 3.02. But I had to
switch to version 3.1 because me file didn't have a size multiple of 512
bytes (I had to open and close the file with MSExcel in order that it
works).
Thank you for your answers.
Remi

Nick Burch <nick@torchbox.com>
POI Users List <user@poi.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Exception : Extern sheet is part of LinkTable

Nick Burch <nick@torchbox.com>
Please respond to : "POI Users List" <user@poi.apache.org>
07/07/2008 18:35

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008, Remi Moretti wrote:
> I am having this problem when trying to open any of those excel file :
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Extern sheet is
> part of LinkTable
>        at org.apache.poi.hssf.model.Workbook.createWorkbook(

You should have a SupBookRecord before your ExternSheetRecords, and it
seems you don't.

Nick