poi-user mailing list archives

From mxrblind <mxrbl...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with formats and styles
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 19:27:18 GMT

Hi!! this is my problem, I hope you can help me:

I have a cell with a style and a data format (for example, italic and
percent format)

This is used as a template, so I have to copy it to another cell. I do it
with this:

        HSSFRow rowSource = sheet.getRow(1);
        HSSFRow rowDest = sheet.getRow(3);
        HSSFCell cellSource = rowSource.getCell((short)3);
        HSSFCell cellDest = rowDest.getCell((short)3);

        cellDest.setCellStyle(cellSource.getCellStyle());

The problem is, that the Italic style is copied, but the percent format is
not applied until I select the dest cell and press enter...

Is there something wrong or am I missing something? thanks for your help!
:handshake: