poi-user mailing list archives

From Marc Guillemot <mguille...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Retrieve formatted cell value
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:57:56 GMT
Hi Andy,

sorry if my first explanation was not precise enough.

I understand that such a feature doesn't directly belong to the XLS file
format but I think that it would be useful for different users,
particularly due to the fact that converting Excel data format string to
SimpleDateFormat or DecimalFormat pattern is not trivial.

Do you think that I should open an issue for that?

Cheers,
Marc.
--
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com