poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: EventUserModel - Getting the Formula String from FormulaRecord and Setting Formula
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 15:08:01 GMT
On Fri, 16 May 2008, Andy Chien wrote:
> Upon random browsing though various children of ptgs there are several
> references to hssf.model.Workbook.getSheetReferences(). Is this it?

I believe it is. One way to check is to look on the ooxml branch. There,
we've got all the Ptgs working with just a
org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.Workbook object. This allows them to work with
both HSSF, and XSSF.

What you could try doing within the 3.1 series codebase is extend
hssf.model.Workbook, and only implement the methods that are actually used
by Ptgs (external sheet references, and named ranges, if memory serves
correct). Try passing that in, and see if it works for you.

Nick