poi-user mailing list archives

From "Yury Batrakov" <batra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XWPFDocument and relationships
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 14:18:05 GMT
> There's an issue with getting the hyperlinks to display at the right point in the
text

and there is another issue: when we assign hyperlink to multiple lines
of text, word treats it as a paragraph with extra text run with tag
<w:instrText...>HYPERLINK "url"</w:instrText> i'll try to implement it
too

BTW, i also wrapped paragraphs, hyperlinks, tables and comments to
classes and implemented paragraph parsing as following:

Iterator<XWPFParagraph> i = document.getParagraphsIterator();
while(i.hasNext())
{
    XMLParagraph par = new XWPFCommentsDecorator(new
XWPFHyperlinkDecorator(i.next()));
    text.append(par.getText()+"\n");
}

i'll hope to submit patches on monday