poi-user mailing list archives

From "Yury Batrakov" <batra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Microsoft Graph objects
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 06:17:42 GMT
Nick, Yegor,

Thanks for your replies. I've also tried to get Charts from Word: they
are stored as Workbook stream in OLE fs, but don't contain either
\005DocumentSummaryInformation or \005SummaryInformation. I've
commented  readProperties() in HSSFWorkbook constructor but it failed
to construct Excel spreadsheet from it. Is it reasonable for me to
continue investigation in this way or these objects aren't Excel at
all?