poi-user mailing list archives

From Jay <dig...@gmail.com>
Subject HSSF - Event API - 'Records should handle ContinueRecord internally' Exception
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:27:00 GMT
Hi,

I am just learning to use POI. my very first attempt to read an excel file
using Event API went wrong with following exception...

org.apache.poi.hssf.record.RecordFormatException: Records should handle
ContinueRecord internally. Should not see this exception
at
org.apache.poi.hssf.eventusermodel.HSSFEventFactory.genericProcessEvents(HSSFEventFactory.java:195)
at
org.apache.poi.hssf.eventusermodel.HSSFEventFactory.processEvents(HSSFEventFactory.java:102)
at
com.digvijay.applications.siff.ExcelSpecialFormatter.execute(ExcelSpecialFormatter.java:45)
at
com.digvijay.applications.siff.ExcelSpecialFormatter.main(ExcelSpecialFormatter.java:25)

Can anyone guide me to resolve this exception. I searched everywhere but
could not get much help.

Thanks,
Jay