poi-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Mooney <apachem...@charter.net>
Subject RE: Excel page setup fit to 1 page wide
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:05:10 GMT
Try....
HSSFPrintSetup and use the setFitWidth method.  I use it and it works well.

-----Original Message-----
From: mganapa@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 11:33 PM
To: user@poi.apache.org
Subject: Excel page setup fit to 1 page wide

Hello all,
I am trying to set the excel file to print in 1 page wide setting ( you can set this in file
--> page setup in excel). In my code I get the print setup of the sheet and use set method
in that class. However this doesn't seem to have any effect. I am able to turn on grid lines,
set footer and page layouts successfully. Is there something that I am missing here?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T