poi-user mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: Macros support in POI
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:50:33 GMT
No, we don't support it yet. Actually I do plan to implement it but now sure how
soon.
Macros are stored as entries in OLE file system. The problem is
that the body is compressed by LZNT1 algorithm, a weird version of
ZIP compression. As far as I know LZNT1 is a proprietary MS format and not
documented.  So, one of the things to support macros is to implement LZNT1 decompressor.

Patches are always welcome :)

Yegor