poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: Ptg error when trying to modify Excel file
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:09:42 GMT
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008, Georgios Samaritakis wrote:
> Where can I get this ContinueRecordProblem.xls?

src/testcases/org/apache/poi/hssf/data/ in a svn checkout

> I have also created a dummy Excel file that loses its drop-down lists
> when cloned. Where do I submit it?

Open a new bug on bugzilla, and attach it, ideally along with some code
that shows the probelm. If possible, the code should identify the problem
without the need to load up excel, as bug reports that require repeated
switching to excel to test files tend to get ignored as they're such a
huge faff

Nick