poi-user mailing list archives

From Tahir Akhtar <ta...@spectrum-tech.com>
Subject Re: I would like so much to RTFM, but where is the Manual???
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 10:36:22 GMT
Apache POI is a a Java library. It is packaged as a jar file. Drop it in
your class path and you are good to go.
Start with the overview: http://poi.apache.org/overview.html
Follow the links of sub-projects (like HSSF for reading/writing xls
files) on overview page to learn more about each subproject.
You will find following guides usefule for HSSF:
Quick Guide:  http://poi.apache.org/hssf/quick-guide.html
How to: http://poi.apache.org/hssf/how-to.html

Link to Javadoc is available on overview page.

Regards
Tahir Akhtar