poi-user mailing list archives

From Lauren Riley <Lauren.Ri...@FBLFinancial.com>
Subject Hidden Sheet
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:05:14 GMT

How do you set a sheet as hidden? I see in the API there is a
workbook.setSheetHidden(int, boolean) method.  I have POI 3.01 and I don't
see this method in the HSSFWorkbook class????

The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by replying to the message, and please delete it from your computer.