poi-user mailing list archives

From Lauren Riley <Lauren.Ri...@FBLFinancial.com>
Subject Re: Drop Down List Cell
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:48:48 GMT

I see on the History of Changes webpage that DVRecord and DVALRecord are
supported in version 3.0.2_Final.  Can we get to this code?  And would this
be a way to do a drop down list?  And if so, has anyone used it yet to make
a list?

             Tim Wilkins
             <timw@mediatel.co
             .uk>                                                       To
                                       POI Users List
             12/10/2007 09:15          <user@poi.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Drop Down List Cell
             "POI Users List"
             <user@poi.apache.
                   org>

I'm not sure if this will be of any help to you but I know you can get
Excel to use a named range to define the values of a drop down.

I have spreadsheets that use a column in another worksheet to store the
drop down values that are available, and as such all the values are
readable in POI.

Tim