poi-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: [Announce] Apache POI 3.0.2 BETA1
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 00:36:59 GMT
For quite a while, I've been somewhat handicapped by an issue that
prevents me from using spreadsheets that are wider than approximately 60
columns.  I get the following error:

"Coding Error: Expected ExpPtg to be converted from Shared to Non-Shared
Formula"

I looked through the expected changes in 3.0.2, but I didn't see this
obviously referenced.  Is this issue not addressed yet?