poi-user mailing list archives

From "WATHELET Thomas" <thomas.wathe...@europarl.europa.eu>
Subject RE: Problem with word documents
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:38:40 GMT
Ok thanks
In fact this document have been bad converted from wordperfect to word.
That's the problem.
Thank's

-----Original Message-----
From: Rainer Klute (Rainer Klute IT-Consulting GmbH) [mailto:klute@rainer-klute.de]
Sent: 27 November 2007 05:40
To: POI Users List
Subject: Re: Problem with word documents

chris.b schrieb:
> okay, so i'm very new to lucene, so it may be my bad, but i can get it to
> index .txt files, and when trying to index word documents (using poi), the
> program starts running and when it reaches a .doc file, i get the following
> errors:
>
> Exception in thread "main"
> org.apache.poi.hpsf.IllegalPropertySetDataException: The property set claims
> to have a size of 16 bytes. However, it exceeds 16 bytes.

According to the exception's message it seems to be a problem in the
document.

Best regards
Rainer Klute

                           Rainer Klute IT-Consulting
  Dipl.-Inform.
  Rainer Klute             E-Mail:  klute@rainer-klute.de
  K├Ârner Grund 24          Telefon: +49 172 2324824
D-44143 Dortmund           Telefax: +49 231 5349423

OpenPGP fingerprint: E4E4386515EE0BED5C162FBB5343461584B5A42E