poi-user mailing list archives

From Robert Sumner <robertsum...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject POI amended XLS files defaulting to saving as XLT
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:11:47 GMT
Hi,

Hoping you may be able to assist. I have created a program that takes cells from one xls file
and inserts that data into worksheets in an XLT file. The file that is created is then saved
in the format of "filename.xls".

That all works fine...However, if I then open the file that I have created and click on "Save
As", Excel defaults to saving the file as an XLT file, which I don't want. Is there anyway
of utilising POI  so that the default save as option would be an xls file.

Thanks in advance,

Rob