poi-user mailing list archives

From Babu kumar Thannasi <babuthann...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: is arrow Head line in POI HSSF available?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 16:33:55 GMT
Hello ,  where can i find poifs.dev or hssf.dev ?

Nick Burch <nick@torchbox.com> wrote:  On Wed, 31 Oct 2007, Babu kumar Thannasi wrote:
> As of now we do not have "HSSFSimpleShape.LINESTYLE_ARROWHEAD " . so i
> could not draw a line with Arrow head.

Your best bet is to:
* create a file with excel with no arrow
* save a copy of it
* open the copy in excel, and set the linestyle to what you want
* compare the two files (using the tools in poifs.dev or hssf.dev), and
figure out what the value is we'd need to set to get the arrowhead
* let us know, and we'll add that constant to poi

Nick

Thanks,
Babu.