poi-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Jones" <Steve.Jo...@PLMDoctor.com>
Subject RE: Mail Merge with Word
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 13:46:52 GMT
RTFTemplate is what we had in mind but we are limited to Word .doc format.

-----Original Message-----
From: Angelo zerr [mailto:angelo.zerr@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 2:26 AM
To: POI Users List
Subject: Re: Mail Merge with Word

Hi,
If you can use RTF model you can see RTFTemplate at
http://rtftemplate.sourceforge.net/.
It can merge Java Object with RTF model.

RTFTemplate provide macro MS Word to help you insert quicly fields of your
model (
http://rtftemplate.sourceforge.net/userguide/design-rtfmodel/msword.html).

Merge between Java Object and RTF model is done with Java API Velocity or
Freemarker.

Regards Angelo