poi-user mailing list archives

From "Luiz Antonio Falaguasta Barbosa" <luiz.barb...@gwe.com.br>
Subject Re: Export an image as PNG to a particular cell in Excel using POI.
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:42:51 GMT
Hi Prachi,

Could you share the fragment of your code where you put the image into the
.XLS file?

I have to do the same with template files. I wanna change keys by images in
specific cells of the file, but I didn't find how to do it yet.

For me, doesn't matter if I will loose an original image, because I won't
have any image into the cell. Actually, I have to create another one file
with the image (in the new file) instead of the key (that existed in the
original file).

Thanks in advance!

Luiz