poi-user mailing list archives

From Tim Wilkins <t...@mediatel.co.uk>
Subject Re: Copy Formula to new row/column
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 12:34:01 GMT
Thanks Nick for this change.

The only problem now is that after I've altered the ReferecePtgs I need
to get the string representation of the altered formula.

To do this I need to call the FormulaParser.toFormulaString static
method that still requires as a parameter the inaccessible Workbook class.

A possible solution to this would be to create a non-static version of
this method that uses the 'book' member variable (defined when the
FormulaParser object is instantiated) instead.
Or we could create a wrapper method in the HSSFFormulaEvaluator class
and pass the HSSFWorkbook to this version instead (as you have done in
the getUnderlyingParser method).

Do either of these solutions sound doable?

Many thanks,

Tim