poi-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Gravel" <Eric.Gra...@intervalintl.com>
Subject RE: Having problems with using named cell in formula
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:26:34 GMT
Hi Anthony,

The formula I'm writing is referencing a cell on another sheet of the
same workbook.  If I write 'Shared Metrics'!C1 then it works but if in I
assign
a name to that cell, in my template before running the app, and call it
MyVariable then the following doesn't seem to work:

'Shared Metrics'!MyVariable

Is there no way of using named cells?  This would make the programming
much
aasier should the named cell change position from C1 to D1 for example.

Eric A. Gravel
Senior Java Programmer/Analyst
Internet Development, Application Services, I.T.

Interval International
6262 Sunset Drive, PH-1
Miami, FL, 33143
Office: (305) 666-1861 x7315