poi-user mailing list archives

From <apachem...@charter.net>
Subject Re: HSSF pivot tables support status
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:12:09 GMT
Are you reading in a spreadsheet then modifying it and writing it out?  If so, make sure that
the cell that is selected when you save your original document is not a "drop-down" or "select"
type cell.  If that is the case, there is a fix for it.  Let me know if that is the problem
and I will share it with you.