poi-user mailing list archives

From rc...@ebi.ac.uk
Subject Re: Generate csv file using poi
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 19:24:58 GMT

On Mon, June 25, 2007 8:03 pm, tiffany wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I plan to write a program using POI to read an excel work book, retrieve
> data from the work book and generate the data into a csv(Common Separated
> value) file.

CSV is comma-separated values. You just need to extract the values you
want to write and put commas between each value:

value1, value2, value3

--
Richard Cote
Software Engineer - PRIDE Project Team (Sequence Database Group)

European Bioinformatics Institute
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus            RCote@ebi.ac.uk
Hinxton
Cambridge CB10 1SD                      Phone: (+44) 1223 492610
United Kingdom                          Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468