poi-user mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: Capture and entire powerpoint slide as a graphic
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:55:21 GMT
Hi,

HSLF can't convert ppt slides into images and I don't think we will
ever support it. Even if we will, the ppt2png renderer will be pretty
limited. Only simple shapes such as text, images, lines and rectangles
can  be  rendered well. Also, in Java we can render only JPEG and PNG.
Other picture formats such as PICT, WMF, BMP, etc. may require third-party libraries.

Regards,
Yegor