poi-user mailing list archives

From funky86 <tilen.bo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: formula error
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2007 23:16:36 GMT

Actually, the formula stays! I don't understand that. In the copied file the
formula exist. Formula is working with modified values. Actually the excel
table is a price list of a company. I have to change some prices which are
picked up from another price list. And there in the excel table is a formula
that calculates prices. So in the copied file the formula still exists. It
is right calculated with new values. But if I open this copied excel table
and try manually to change values, I get error #VALUE! in those excel cells
which are used by formula to calculate. It looks like I would type some
string into the cell of prices. But I don't! I just don't get it why is this
happening.

Please help.

Thanks