poi-user mailing list archives

From "Bret Kumler" <bkum...@goldengate.com>
Subject 3.0-rc4
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 23:42:46 GMT
I tried 3.0-rc4 and I have an existing excel spreadsheet template with formulas that I read
and updated.

The formula =SUMPRODUCT(--(B5:B995="Some 1"),--(K5:K995="Not Tested")) is lost after the re-write.

I see #REF! in its place.

Any ideas why this is happening?

I'm not even touching the cell with the formula.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain private, confidential, proprietary or
privileged material of GoldenGate Software, Inc. that is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) of this e-mail message.  Any review, copying or distribution or other use of
this e-mail message or any attachments hereto by anyone other than the intended recipient(s)
is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this e-mail message,
please contact GoldenGate Software, Inc. (415-777-0200) immediately and permanently delete
the original e-mail message and any copies of this e-mail message and all attachments, if
any.