poi-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Herry Lesmana" <hlesm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HSSFComment?
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2007 17:40:59 GMT
Thanks, I couldn't find the link directly from jakarta.apache.org/poi/

- Herry

On 4/28/07, Yegor Kozlov <yegor@dinom.ru> wrote:
>
> What release are you using?
> Try the latest RC3. You can download it from
> http://people.apache.org/~nick/POI-3.0-RC3/
>
> HSSFComment is there.
>
> Regards,
> Yegor
>
> HL> Hi everyone,
>
> HL> I am having trouble locating HSSFComment in the current POI's HSSF
> HL> release. There is already a HOW-TO on the site which does use
> HL> HSSFComment. Has this not been released formally? any idea?
>
> HL> Thanks,
> HL> Herry
>
> HL> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> HL> To unsubscribe, e-mail: poi-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> HL> Mailing List:     http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#poi
> HL> The Apache Jakarta Poi Project:  http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: poi-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> Mailing List:     http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#poi
> The Apache Jakarta Poi Project:  http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: poi-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
Mailing List:     http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#poi
The Apache Jakarta Poi Project:  http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/


Mime
View raw message