poi-user mailing list archives

From <clint.barb...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: How to seet Font orientation
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:20:45 GMT
Yes, that could work but it would just spell out the words downward,
Is there a way I could set a certain angle of font alignment,
Could be 45º  or  90º (vertically). Thanks for your suggestion Anthony :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Andrews [mailto:pythonaddict@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 4:13 PM
To: POI Users List
Subject: Re: How to seet Font orientation

Hello Clint,

I do not know if there is a single setting to handle this requirement but I reckon you could
quite easily handle it by setting wrapping on for the cell and then creating a method that
generates the cell contents by simply inserting a new line character between each letter -
or group of letters depending on your requirement.

clint.barbosa@accenture.com wrote: Hi,

Is it possible to set the style of cell to write the cell value
vertically  ?  If so, pls help thanks!

regards,
Clint S. Barbosa

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.