poi-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Schwarze <...@admadic.de>
Subject Re: SprmIterator
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 00:13:52 GMT
At 23:42 01.03.2007, Christian Bongiorno wrote:
>Rainer,
>
>You misunderstand my intent in posing the question. I know not what a
>Sprm even is (well, with the missing vowel added I do), it was more of a
>OO question with regard to the libraries. That's all.

Christian,

ah, ok. I thought you have run into a problem using the stuff.

The HWPF library is full of OO-improvement potential. I guess, that
collecting OO-issues is a good thing, because once the Word format is
handled well, the library should be turned into something nice and pretty :-)

Best wishes,
Rainer